Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Finally a day in without those damn stares since my accident..

Honestly the stitch really can't at all be seen from afar coz my glasses somehow "camouflages" it.. And it looks kinda cool too.. in a weird way..
Maths.. the usual.. Structured programming ended early.. still got the time to go polycentre and play badminton.. LoL..!! Went back to SP class.. Took my bag then went to eat together with guolong and james.. Damn.. These two guys are just like me.. tumblers.. can drink so much water.. 3 cans yet still thirsty.. LoL..!! And james.. I like the style i eat my waffle and ice-cream.. LoL..!! So altogether.. there were like 12 cans on the table.. LoL..!! And only 3 ppl sat at that table.. LoL..!! Since i laugh so much.. They gave me this impromptu nickname of Hyena.. Hee hee hee.. LoL..!! Went back to clubhouse.. Realised that the whiteboard has all the initials of those "on" archery club members.. LoL..!!

Went to play dota.. played together with jack.. Waaaahhh... long time never play.. how to win.. karat like wat.. LoL..!! Then it was 530.. LoL..!! Play so long sia.. After that watched a movie, Gundam Wing: Endless waltz.. Watched until 645 like dat... great movie.. Then the gurls came back from their track and field thingy.. look at my stitches.. Talk about how laugh-y i was.. Elsinta was really grossed out.. LoL..!! Went home with shihan.. ANd that's about it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home