Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hee...

Normal monday.. i should say.. Mann.. the PEEE quiz was hard i should say.. Had to tikam the last answer.. LoL..!! I bet everyone did that too.. LoL..!!

Lunch.. Normal.. the usual chicken rice.. My dear.. U never finish ur food can eat up all the chicken sehh.. LoL..!! Damn.. I need to get a new wallet.. It's all tattered and torn..

Structured programming.. The loop part was rather mind-boggling.. But compared to the others.. This is much easier.. Heh.. And yijia.. Stop thinking disgusting things.. And yes.. I know.. I'm very cheeky.. Robin and Starfire.. Hee.. Isit wrong for a guy to display his affection for the one he loves..?? LoL..!! hee.

Maths was frustrating.. Even though i had done the majority of the tutorials and only left 3 qns.. They're the hardest of them all.. Firdaus.. Dude.. relax ahh.. I know taufiq's mouth can be a "abit" over but u gotta know how to deal with these kind of things.. Just ignore his criticisms lerr.. Before u came.. I was bullied by him.. But i took it into my stride and now bullying me ain't working.. relax ah bro.. Could feel the high tension.. Mann.. if me and falina weren't there.. A fight could have erupted.. relax ahh bro.. Perkara kecil jer.. Jangan dibesar-besarkan.. bersabar jer..

My dear sweetheart of mine... Don't need to worry unnecessarily lerr.. I'm all fine and dandy.. Hee.. I know u don't like Siti Nurhaliza marrying that Datuk K.. But what can we do..?? Kalau dijodohkan Tuhan.. Begitulah ia akan jadi.. As long as i'm yours and you're mine.. There's nothing to be miserable about hee..

I love u many many too.. Hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home