Melancholic Rhetoric

Friday, July 14, 2006

The tired and hungry Mr Penguin...

The muscle aches have emerged.. I'm now officially a penguin.. haha.. Damn they really hurt.. Met kailin at dover at abt 945.. She overslept and missed her class at 8.. LoL..!! Then she told me abt the archery members celebrating at marina bay.. By the sound of it they had a good time.. But i had a BETTER time.. Hee..

CD was nothing much.. Did my grp's presentation on the last samurai.. I had engrossed the whole class with the movie that when i actually paused the movie to explain a scene.. Everyone went "Hey..!! Don't lahh".. LoL..!! It was funny.. After school.. went to fc3 to have my lunch.. then went to the library together with falina and firdaus.. Helping firdaus with his maths.. Met james.. He was walking like a penguin too.. LoL..! stayed back until abt 3pm.. Sian ahh.. I'm tired.. yet hungry.. And i'm walking like a penguin.. damn.. it hurts..

It's normal to feel that pain, dear.. You're just building muscle.. Then u become much more stronger.. Hee..

I'm your Mr Penguin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home