Melancholic Rhetoric

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Germany..!! Germany..!! Germany..!! The hosts are thru..!!

It really was a great match, really... Argentina got the most possession.. 65%-70% i presume.. They scored first.. and germany equalised.. Then it was down to penalties.. which lehmann saved twice.. After that there was a even a fight.. Guess argentina didn't really like going out of the tournament in such a "harsh" way.. Oh well.. They're out.. And Germany are thru..

Only had 4 hours of sleep.. And it really, really didn't suffice.. My whole body aches.. My legs are throbbing, back is hurting, calfs are near-cramping.. But.. I've stopped farting.. LoL..!! Archery training.. Using a 24 poundage bow really ain't easy.. Not only the draw.. But also the retrieving of arrows from the board.. Retrieving a 24 pound shot arrow from a soft board is like drawing a 22 pound shot arrow from a hard board.. Just imagine if me and shravan were to shoot a hardboard and the amount of effort it'll take to pull the arrow out..

Walking with you was great.. I find it funny for u to not understand my body language when we were confronted with the "water spouts".. LoL..!! to my right.. to my right.. U don't wanna get wet do u..?? LoL..!! Sitting next to you was also great.. Felt very relaxed.. though there was a sleeping buddy leaning his whole weight on me and i was preventing myself from giving in to the weight and leaning against u instead.. LoL..!! It was nice to see ur sweet smile when i waved my final goodbye for the day to you at mac.. U just smiled.. U were trying to hide me from them weren't you..? LoL..!! Just that sweet smile would do.. Melts me inside.. I wanna walk with you again..!!

Am I..?? Of course i am.. LoL..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home