Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Quaterfinal 1 -- Germany vs. Argentina
Quaterfinal 2 -- England vs. Portugal

England vs ecuador.. wat a match.. truly proves that slow always negates fast..
Portugal vs Netherlands.. tsk tsk tsk *shakes head*.. 20 yellow cards.. 4 red cards and a fight.. tsk tsk tsk *shakes head*..

The start of MSTs.. All the best to you guys..!!

Haaaaahhhh... after 3 weeks of "solitary confinement".. some company at last..!! I just love being in the company of others.. It just fills me with energy as i talk and make 'em laugh.. I just love putting a smile on people's faces and to hear them laugh.. Even though we were about to go thru a test.. I still got the mood to jest with my classmates.. It really is fun for school to start once again.. As well as my non-stop jest.. Making matured jokes with my lecturer and lab technician as well as childish jokes with my classmates.. I just love being a joker suffering from verbal diarrhoea.. MST PEEE was overall fine.. My only mistake was in superposition.. Oh well.. It's the hardest of the qn.. and for me to breeze thru the qns was simply remarkable..

Next up.. Digital electronics.. Good luck everyone..!!

Toodles Noodles Oodles..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home