Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Going thru ur baby photos really brings back memories.. Past memories of young innocence and cute smiles.. It really tugs at the heart strings when looking at them.. Especially when u've never gone the photos for a long time.. Say.. 5 years..?? Pretty long time ehh.. It really has.. And looking at 'em.. Brings a smile to my face.. I smiled unbelieveably at the photos.. So much has changed.. Infant to toddler to kid to teen to a young adult.. So much has changed, really.. I just find it unbelievable.. The photos when i was young really is different from wat i am today.. Me.. with fair skin.. an innocent smile.. a round face.. my trademark fishbowl hairdo that my mum used to cut for me.. My big baby eyes.. My trademark suspenders.. LoL..!! I loved wearing suspenders back when i was a toddler.. And my favourite one of all.. My E.T. doll... Seriously.. If u ppl ever get to see my baby pics.. You'd never believe that it's me.. Believe it.. That fair skinned toddler with the fishbowl hairdo and beautiful smile is me.. Unbelieveable.. I know.. U couldn't tell from the photo that that lil kid right there would turn out to be me.. I don't wanna post these pics coz they have a special place in my heart.. guess for u to see 'em.. U gotta come over to my house.. I'm still bewildered at how much i changed.. It brings a weird smile to my face and i shake my head as i turn the stiff pages of the album.. *weird snigger*.. I just can't believe it.. So much has changed..

E.T. where are you..?!?!
I miss you so much..!!
Guess i have to buy a new one..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home