Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

*Sigh*... Why isit that i always kena pangseh and have take up the responsibilities of my grp members who pangseh-ed me..?? Oh well... Wat has been done.. has been done.. they pangseh-ed me.. and i have to do their work.. Research was abit crazy.. Falina kept on chatting on MSN.. And i was busy configuring my laptop to spwireless.. I just had to reset my password.. When i resetted it.. All hell broke lose.. My laptop still uses the old password to login but all my other SP accounts use the new password.. So i was "abit" crazed... Without the ability to login with my new password.. i cannot access spwireless.. Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh.....!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't even access my own documents.. Drive not found... AAaaaaggggghhhh...!! Falina thought i've gone mad.. i started laughing crazily and my face turned all red.. I even scared her with my laugh.. I just couldn't believe it.. All my work.. could possibly be GONE.. Aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhh....!!!!!!!!!! I'm literally gonna kill myself if that ever happens.. I told falina to watch for tmr's news headlines.. "Deranged Poly Student Jumps Over Lost Work"... LoL...!!! I was really driven crazy... I couldn't stand it.. All my work could be gone.. So i went to get my laptop fixed lerr.. Not jump off a building.. I know some of u guys want me DEAD.. i'm sure.. LoL..!! Oh well... I'm alive and kicking..!! Too bad.. LoL..!! I'm crazy.. Got it fixed..!! Alhamdullilah....!!!!!!! Hhhhaaaaaaahhhhhh...!!!!!!!! Skali i too happy until jump off building also ahh.. LoL..!!
Well.. i stayed back at the library until abt 445.. doing the rest of the project alone..


Just like any ordinary monday.. reading of the Quran.. then some nasihat.. The whole place was dead silent.. Everyone was lost in silent sorrow.. everyone was looking down.. everyone had sad looks on their faces.. Then Abg shidin went up to announce something.. He told us, holding back his tears and speaking with a stutter, that on behalf of his mother's arwah.. He would like to seek forgiveness for any bad things that she has done to any one of us.. Be it intentional or unintentional.. He said that was wat his mother told his father a day before she left.. All the women wept silently.. I myself held back tears.. Hairul too was on the brink of breaking down.. Ibuk han.. We have always forgiven you for every bad thing that you have done.. intentionally or unintentionally.. We are all one big family.. Ibuk han.. You have been forgiven.. Rest in Peace..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home