Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

BLINDED...

I dunno why today ahh... I was always blinded by something.. LoL..!! It's kinda funny though.. First.. i was blinded by the light from the class projector.. not once.. but thrice...!! LoL..!! Everytime i passed by the projector i'll be like "Owww....!!!".. then my classmates would go on laughing.. LoL..!! Secondly.. The sun.. Not once.. but thrice again.. while going down to FC4 during my break i stretched my body and looked up and "Oww...!!".. My friends laughed at me again.. Then wen going to T4 to hand up my assignments.. i turned the corner and "Oww...!!"... LoL..!! my friends were really laughing their socks off..!! They say today i real suay... kena blinded so many times...

Does studying wif ur footwear off in cold room really helps..?? LoL..!! For me.. I would never do that... *bbbbrrrrr*.. too cold.. LoL..!!

Two people wearing green... Is it the bond..?? Or just purely coincidence..?? LoL..!! Only God knows..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home