Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I have a strand of hair which is coloured differently from the others.. It's not white nor is it grey.. It's kinda of a mix of gold and red.. As it's located on my fringe.. Ppl often see it.. And when they see it.. They give one dumb qn.. "U dye ur hair ahh..??"... I'll be like "Goddamnit.. How dumb can u ppl get..?? Who in the world dyes a SINGLE strand of hair..??".. It's natural.. The strand of golden red hair is natural.. I used to have three strands until my dumb friend plucked them out to show me.. Not that i'm making a big fuss over hair (unlike some) but it's the qns that ppl give wen they see my golden red hair.. It really pissess me off.. Oh well.. When KokHow saw it.. He said that it's evil..!! *wicked snigger*... I'm evil... LoL..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home