Melancholic Rhetoric

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I don't know mann...

The more i think of Sparkles.. the harder reality smacks me in the face.. I mean a gurl like her.. And a guy like me.. Together..?? Hell NO...!! It will never happen.. Even if i do get her for some weird reason.. am i able to satiate her..?? I don't think so.. i never did.. Having an immense admiration for her is like a shadow in a thought.. Hopeless.. A sophisticated gurl like her can never be with a simple guy like me.. Liking her is just a way for me to drift away in wat's left of those considered worthy fantasies.. It's a fact that i have to live with.. I mean.. wat is there for me to offer her?? Or any other gurl..?? I don't have good looks.. i don't have the money.. All i have to offer is heart.. And wat value does heart have to offer in this age..?? None.. No value.. nothing.. like a single raindrop falling to the earth.. Small and not worth anything.. No significant value of sorts.. Tell me.. Which gurl does not aspire to be with a guy who can give her all she wants and needs..?? To be pampered with gifts for every date that they meet each other.. For a year i sat in the company of gurls who go around talking, giggling of how rich they want their husbands to be.. wat cars they want their husbands to drive.. wat gifts they expect him to buy for them.. And i just sit thr listening to them.. Listening as each word sunders my heart.. And they can even ask me for my opinion.. And i just give them a brief, half-hearted smile and just shake my head.. And living wif this fact of life really hurts me within dat everytime this problem comes up, it feels almost natural.. it's like my heart has been hit by so much sorrow that it has somehow turned HOLLOW.. It's like i don't feel anything anymore..

I'm Hollow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home