Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Boredom took a hold of me.. I really got nothing to do.. So i went to all sorts of websites.. Not all those "funny-funny" ones of coz.. Youtube lahh... blogger lahh.. nikefootball.com lahh... And such.. I went to friendster to just go check it out.. Look at those who viewed me and such.. Then i realise.. Somewhat i noticed dat i have very little testimonials.. Barely even 50.. to be exact 46..!! Wat the hell..??!!! And i realise something though.. The testimonials i got at the very beginning.. the earlier ones.. All are long winded and telling of how much a weirdo, joker and a nice guy i am... I really lack testimonials.. I guess ppl just know me for a few years then forget all abt it.. I need more long-winded testimonials again..!!!


Nothing much today though.. Usual boring day in SP.. After friday prayers, i went back to school to do some self -study.. I'm gonna have my first test in SP..!! A practical test.. So i stayed back and did my stuff.. Meanwhile, dzaki came over to my class and played with my laptop.. Heck.. Dzaki, the lab technician and I were the only ones in the two-class big lab... Did my stuff until about 5pm.. Waited for ahmad jumadi.. Talk about CCAs.. I think i wanna join rock-climbing, speed climbing section..


Well.. I just came back from a "wrestling match".. I had to wrestle my lil bro home.. he was screaming and struggling.. Dunno why.. B4 dat i had to get my mum down to help me deal wif the situation.. My siblings, they all fear me.. I'm their disciplinarian.. I called my mum down as i know i couldn't let my brother's babysitter see my "disciplinary skills".. It's just not of me to show my true anger.. Those outbursts of rage and anger dat u guys normally see are just attention seeking.. My true anger and rage is somewhat.. Quiet.. Ask my preddys esp sam and ahmad rezduan if u guys don't believe me.. They have seen me got into fights and of coz seen me in my true rage and anger.. It's just oh so quiet as i strike.. Fast, hard and effective.. Funny ehh.. a guy who raises his voice for the fun of looking angry and yet being damn silent when real mad.. Funny.. Weird..


I chatted wif yijia on MSN.. Talked about wat an asshole *he-who-shall-not-be-named* was.. And how rude he was to her.. He really embarassed yijia in front of everybody.. Just comforting her and telling her that she need not be afraid of such jerks.. As the majority of the class don't like him either and we would always be thr to protect innocent classmates against such wannabe bullies.. We chatted about our personal lives.. She said that i'm a nice guy *blushing*.. The first gurl to tell me this in SP and the 4th person to tell me.. the last was my maths lecturer.. LoL..!! Yijia said that i had good signs of having a gurl of my own.. And i really shocked her to say that i didn't have one..


tmr going out with my peeps.. Not the junior ones though.. they got exams.. LoL..!! going the heeren, cineleisure.. somewhr there larhh...


I'm Nice.. *blushing*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home