Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Well.. The first day of Poly life.. The previous week was purely orientation.. Got to know my personal tutor, Mr See Tow.. He’s a great guy.. Very lax.. He’s class rules all good sia.. The only thing to put in priority is respect for the other classmates.. Can sleep.. Can talk on the phone but make sure the conversation quiet one lahh… Can sms in front of him.. Can have quiet private conversations.. LoL..!!! This guy is great..!! He also said we're a great class.. LoL..!! Of coz lahh.. Got a joker like me in class of coz it's a great one..!!

He started teaching straight away.. He taught us Principles of electrical and electronic engineering.. He started with the basic physics components.. Which of coz bore me to death coz it's just plain revision.. But then wen he started wif the new poly stuff.. I was caught at a blur moment.. Till I got my groove on.. It's really fun..!!

Then he released us rather early.. So had an extra long break.. Shiok sia.. Then had programming module.. It was real fun and hilarious coz the lecturer was so hilariously self-centered, like Kumar like dat except he ain't a drag queen.. Then release us early.. So had an unscheduled break.. Shiok..

After that was engineering maths.. I hate maths.. At least that’s wat I first thought.. The teacher damn shiok..!! I must be in a lucky class coz all my lecturers are great people.. Just only left to know my character development lecturer.. Hope he's also great.. Anyway.. My maths teacher gave a rather hilarious intro.. She let us make fun of her surname, quek.. LoL..!! Its damn funny..!! She released us early too.. Damn shiok.. I'm really gonna enjoy poly life.. But one things for sure.. Cannot slack to much.. Must get either a B, A or AD in every single test.. That's my goal for my academic life in SP..

*Must revise on my Amaths again.. Must capitalise on LMC's great teachings.. Must score at maths.. Must score in everything..!!!

Aaarrrggghhh..!!! I want that NP gurl.. That'll be a dream, wish, fantasy, miracle to come true..!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home