Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Today went over to SP to get my enrolment done.. Sialla.. arrived there to see the enrolment hall fully packed.. The registration was brief and rather rude.. The ahpek behind the com damn rude sia.. I kindly ask him wat forms to give him.. he shout at me.. "U come here. u dunno wat to do.." I was thinkin.. " fuck u lahh.. I ask u lehh.. Somemore i ask kindly.." Serves him right he lost all the fingers on his right hand.. All that's left are stumps whr his fingers used to be.. I think he was rude to someone before and that person curse him and he lost his fingers.. Padan muka..!! Fucking asshole..!! Even to other students also kuran ajar sia.. Got one gurl and her father approach him to register.. he shout at them " Break ahh..!! Later than come back..!!" Sialla.. Damn rude sia.. From whr i sit also can hear him sia.. Then the gurl's father face damn pissed off.. Fuck that guy really rude sia.. Skali kena curse again boths his arms must amputate.. If he kena curse ahh.. serve him right.. so rude sia..

The queue number was at 0345 and my number's 0519.. Had to wait a long time... Dzaki and i played tic tack toe lah.. Then i received an SMS from baoxian.. She thanked me so much for the shoes and said that she really loved them.. And everyone in AJC say that it's really, really nice and unique.. I was blushing sia.. This is the first time i ever got a gurl a sincere b'day present and i never tot i would receive such compliments.. hehe..!!

* Alrite ppl.. This ain't an issue for u to make fun off.. Esp for roslina.. very immature minah.. *

Then dzaki decided to do some drawing.. Wen dat ahpek pissed that gurl and her father off.. i asked him to draw "captain stubbs".. The nickname we gave to that ahpek.. Captain stubbs as in captain hook, who obviously lost his hand.. Stubbs for the measly disgusting stubbs of his fingers.. Then my number came on.. So i go do the fee registration thing.. Mine took a rather long time.. Had to call my mum thrice.. LoL..!! That's settled.. then proceed to the next station.. Then got one station whr i had to get my student pass done.. Sialla.. my face on the pass look damn fierce sia.. LoL..!! Really funny.. LoL..!!

Then has to go see all the CCAs and the crap that they give.. I'm interested in archery... Wanna be like Tristran in King arthur.. Nice.. He's a cool archer.. Better than legolas.. Hehe..!! Skali got one room whr all the cultural societies were in.. Of course got malay cultural club lahh.. At first i tried to run away but a man came up to me, shook my hand, asked for my name and introduced me to the room.. When he was done wif the intro.. I was darting for the room's exit when i was instantaneously surrounded by gurls in tudungs.. Shit..!! They must have heard my name.. Then they ask whether i malay.. i say i chinese muslim and they bought it for a moment.. LoL..!! Skali must fill-up a form then must put down race then i put malay lah..

Then got this student comperes club which basically means student hosts which i really am interested in.. GESS the hosts and MCs all only reserved for ELDDS and the prefects.. How annoying..!! I really wanna be an MC.. very nice lehh... So now got two CCAs.. Then dzaki ask whether i wann join the taekwondo club.. i got silat alrdy.. dowan another martial art.. Then got one club.. the skaters club.. For skaters obviously.. But the roller hockey division very interesting lehh.. i dunno lahh.. Just write name down..

Haiz.. Very tired sia..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home