Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another damn, dull boring day in my life..

First Up.. I had to totally revamp my sister's room and mine as well.. Well.. Basically my sister's room is simply just a room whr my parents dump any unfolded clothes from the tumble dryer.. And it also doubles up as a play room.. So just imagine an 8 year old gurl's masak-masak and all those toy make up kits as well as the mess from a hyper active 4 year old boy with his toy figurines and weapons all over the place.. Trust me.. It's hell.. I'm making space in my room so that i can ultimately groom my room into "My Crib" or my "Bachelor Pad"... Now the dust has gotten into my nose and i'm having a runny nose right now..

Well.. Today.. I learnt a very important lesson as a bachelor.. Always.. ALWAYS.. Cook with a shirt on..!! Sound's strange huh..?? Let me lay it straight.. I was cooking in the kitchen.. And cooking involves fire.. Like Duhhh... So it got rather heated up in the kitchen.. So i took off my shirt.. I was frying some sardines.. And that involves oil.. like even major duhh... Some of u pampered idiots who don't do ur own cooking might not know how to fry.. Ok.. Back to the topic.. The oil in the wok was piping hot.. And i was getting rather lazy as i gently slid the sardines into the wok.. The sardines crackled in the hot oil.. So i dropped one piece into the oil and guess wat.. The sardine popped into the oil which splattered all out of the wok.. Sending droplets of hot oil in all directions.. And unfortunately.. Some of these "droplets" landed on my bare chest..!! So i jumped around the kitchen yelping in pain from the scalding.. I had to run to the toilet and pour a bucket of water al over my body.. It was like the sardines went popping and i also went popping all over the kitchen all the way into the toilet..

So individuals out there who do ur own cooking.. Always put on a shirt..!!

To Roslina: Gurl.. I can't always update my tagboard so often.. Not that many people tag it.. Only u seem to be the most common person.. I've got other things to do.. Nevertheless.. I'll try my best to keep it updated for u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home