Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, March 06, 2006

Usual sunday morning... First got silat class then go play soccer with the brothers.. This time ahmad came..

Highlight of the day.. Blood..!! Blood..!! And more blood..!! I've got this rather nasty cut just below my ankle.. And while playing soccer, the scab somehow tore off.. And blood started to pour out non-stop..!! Dunno why so much blood just came oozing out.. Maybe bcoz that area is rather close to the flesh so that's why so much blood came pouring out.. At first i just tried to wipe off the blood with my fingers till they became blood-stained but the blood just continued to pour out.. Got no pain lehh.. So i decided to just cover it with my sock.. Sialla..!! skali the blood soaked THRU my socks until still can stain the sides of my shoes..!! The sock became all red around the ankle area.. It was like a sponge.. Once i apply pressure to the red stain.. blood came out.. So it was rather a bloody mess.. Bloody Hell..!! LoL..!! So i stopped myself from playing lahh.. My friends all got freaked out.. "Eh u bleeding really bad lehh.." " Oi.. U bleeding like hell.." and such quotes.. Rather funny to me lahh..

After that my family fetched me and off we were to orchard road.. Dunno what i'm doing there for.. my mum say go and buy a new haversacl All stinky from the physical activity.. wen i enter the car.. i smelt myself and i was like.. "Holly shit..!" So i took the car air freshener and started spraying it all over myself.. So i smelt like the insides of a taxi.. LoL..!! At least much better than the smell of sweat.. My mum.. she say she wanna get a new phone.. She very fussy lehh.. First wan this model.. then wan the other.. At first say wan motorola razr V3i.. the next say wan motorola slvr L7.. In the end never buy.. Say she'll think about it first.. My brother (if that's how i am suppose to call him even though i really don't want have any connections with such an asshole lest even blood ties) wanted to get a new phone too.. He fucker lehh he.. Want this lahh.. that lahh.. Chibai like gurl like dat sia.. Got a school function only want to buy shirt.. My mum want to buy phone he sebok want to buy a new phone too.. I want to buy haversack.. he want to buy one too.. He kanina lehh he...!! Damn fucker..!! He's like only sec 1 and asking for things that a person my age would ask for.. DAMN it mann...!! Luckily my mother know his tricks of getting wat he wants.. He would give a fucked up sad face then my mum would buy him that thing that he wants.. Now she knows his tricks so he won't get it.. Usually if he does that.. I'll punch his face.. I punched his face so many times that my mum always have to stop me..
Tmr going out with ahmad jumadi and weilun to go and make appeals to the necessary polys..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home