Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I really need to grow some mass.. I'm too skinny for my height.. I mean.. 42 kg for a 1.69m kid.. that's waaayyyy underweight.. Just now went back to GESS.. wen i went up to the guard hse to get that pass.. And the guard asked me wat my purpose of visit was.. And i was like.. "Errmmm.. To eat the malay food that i missed so much..??".. Luckily he never hear.. Dzaki piped in and said it was for band matter.. So into the school then, to find out that the malay stall closed.. Haha..!! Then talked to Ben lee.. Mann.. He damn joker leh he.. made stupid jokes then made fun of Mr pari's moustache wen pari walked past.. then wen he asked me wat course i taking in poly and i tried to be funny and said "intercourse".. Then he replied.."Eh u damn joker ah u.. From last time house captain until now graduate still non-stop joker..." And i was like.. "erhh.. this is my first joke for the day..U lagi terok.. Make fun of ur own colleague".. Nvm then.. Then talked for half an hour then went to the band room to slack.. Bernice non-stop pestering me.. She always like dat one.. Then 1 hour later left.. Met cikgu haryani.. Talked to her..

Then went to the gym wif dzaki.. Did the usual stuff.. 6 sets of 15 of a particular body part.. Wa piang eh..!! When i concentrated on my thighs.. after that.. the pain unbearable mann... Then went off to tiong to meet ahmad.. On the way met two boys from RI.. then one of them dropped his hockey stick.. Then as we walked past them.. I saw something on the ground.. At first it looked like those empty packet drinks.. so feeling cheeky wanna explode it by stomping on it to realise it was a clam-shell Nokia phone..!!!!! Dunno wat model ahh.. all those 4-digit numbers really make me confused.. Skali open-up i see one of the RI jokers' smiling face.. Kanina lahh...!! So returned to them lahh.. Good nature mahh.. Hehe..

Then went to tiong.. Met ahmad at tiong.. then makan.. then talk cock until 8pm.. Tmr gonna go marina square in the morning around 1130am-twelve like dat.. Gonna watch ahmad's gurl dance in an anti-drug dance competition or something like dat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home