Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, February 20, 2006

Normal Sunday morning.. Silat class.. then go play soccer with the brothers.. didn't score any goals today though.. Hehe.. Well.. After soccer.. went to follow the brothers to west coast recreational centre to watch them play pool.. Well.. I only watch coz i dunno how to play..Hehe.. Well.. jonathan invited to teach me how to play it.. Stable bridge.. Aim for the centre of the ball.. we had to cut short my training coz we were "illegally" using the table next to us.. Then shumei and ian came.. And we (ian, shumei and i) went to book a table for ourselves.. Then ian continued teaching me.. Grab the base of the cue stick steady.. Wat balls i am allowed to hit.. Wat fouls are there and such..

Then we started off with my first ever pool game..!! I played against ian of course.. Well.. the game was rather fine.. Somehow i got to the game like a duck to water.. It was ever oh so fluid.. There were numerous, countless mistakes that i did.. Of coz lahh.. wat do u expect from a noob..? Well.. I found myself at a winning advantage.. Guess ian was rather rather cutting too much slack on me in the early part of the game and i capitalised on that.. Soon after i found myself slotting in the final black 8 ball.. I WON MY FIRST EVER POOL GAME..!!!!!!!! HHHHAAAA...!!!!!!!

Then i played against shumei.. i was on a wonderful streak wen i accidentally slotted in the black 8 ball from a rebound.. Aaarrrrggghhh...!!!!!! I lost...!!!!!!! And i lost to a gurl..!!!!!! No offence to gurls though , shumei's kinda good actually, she left me in that trap that saw me lose my second game.. well.. I watched as ian and shumei played against each other.. Ian/jon won coz jon took over ian later in the game.. Well.. Ian found himself rather hungry, so went to get some food and i was left with shumei to play pool with.. So we played.. I won the next game as shumei slotted the 8 ball in.. Hahaha..!! Back at ya..!! Well.. i won my next consecutive game too.. Haahhh... Noobie's luck.. i love it.. Then she invited me to a game of nine-ball.. which i obviously never played b4.. Duhh..!! And i won it too..!!!!!! Hahahaha...!!!!!!! I'm a bad man.. Poor shumei.. How does it feel like to lose to a noob..?? And trice.. HAHAHAHAHAHA..!!!!! Well... After that i've had enuff of playing pool so i let ian play after he came back.. So i watched as they played.. ian won.. Then we payed for our table and watched the Brothers play their game.. Shumei went off first.. So there i was watching the pool "maestro" jon play against jovee.. Well the game ended.. and so we went home.. May not be playing soccer with the brothers next week coz i MAY be going to indonesia for a silat tournament..

THX to ian and jon for teaching me how to play this wonderful game.. And thx to shumei too.. For teaching me all the fouls and also letting me beat u.. HAHAHAHA..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home