Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, February 06, 2006

Not my usual, ordinary sunday.. In the morning went to silat class.. The first time in a long time since i stopped doing it.. I decided to continue coz it's now taught by my cousin, Abg Khairul.. So was feeling really comfortable.. Khaleelullah was there too.. He's a graduate from GESS just like me.. just that he graduated 3 years ago.. Not going to play soccer with the brothers coz i had to go to my cousin's ( on my father's side) engagement..
End of class.. My parents fetched me and also sent abg khairul home.. they were going to a wedding at Holland drive.. So i had to follow them.. I felt really stupid mann.. Me.. in my home clothes, dressed sloppily attending a wedding.. And to top up the humiliation.. the berkat girl gave me the children's berkat.. Man.. How embarassing..
After that fetched abg khairul agn.. then went back home.. quickly got dressed and headed for Kak Ati's engagement.. Wow.. Wat a fancy and rather grand set-up for just an engagement..!! The food was great.. the drinks were great.. the only thing that subtly spoilt the occasion was the large number of smokers attending the engagement.. Puffing toxic fumes here and there.. Met up with my other uncles and aunts as well as my cousins.. Then went inside the hse to take photographs with kak ati...
Wow..!! She really looked great.. Already so beautiful on her own.. Plus the make-up and the gown she's like.. wow..!! Can't seem to describe it in words.. That's the thing abt beauty.. U can't describe it in words.. Mann.. She really is that beautiful.. Talked to her.. There was a nervous vibe in her voice.. Who wouldn't be..? A major commitment in life.. an engagement.. But i think she was just really excited.. Then the photographer came in.. And asked us out to the living room to take photos.. Kak Ati now had to do her photos.. So we sat ard and watched her pose the many poses.. Mann.. She really is that photogenic.. Can easily carry out the photograher's instructions.. And i just sat there with the others.. Just basking in the silent admiration of seeing my beautiful cousin being happy and bubbling with excitement.. So.. i just sat there until ard 5pm then went home...
Must have been a rather exciting day for kak ati.. It was real nice to see her so happy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home