Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, March 04, 2006

What "better" way to humiliate myself than participate in a damn dance... "Pump It".. Pump it my ass lahh.. Ninabeh.. Luckily some moves cut out from the dance.. Later gotta do the pull-up-ur-pants move.. absolutely humiliating.. Dunno how to explain the humiliation.. Really had a fucked up day mann..

First thing.. In the morning.. find out i never get biomedical science.. got my 7th choice:bioelectronics.. Wat the fuck..??!! Then ahmad jumadi, wei loon and I rushed to SP to go and appeal lahh.. Ahmad got MI.. LoL..!! He dowan to go MI just like me.. That place is one of a hell hole sia... Then wei loon even more poor thing ahh.. He never get posted anywhere.. I dunno whether to laugh or to pity him.. Funny sia.. then we got lost in SP trying to find the admission office.. the campus damn big sia.. finally found it.. damn packed.. skali one of the staff paste on the front door that the JAE appeals only on the 6th and 7th of march.. So monday then.. That wei loon always curse us when we chuckle about his situation.. He all talk no action lah he..

After that went to pray at arrabitha.. Then must go back to school instruct the stupid "Pump it" dance.. Was hell man.. Long time never feel the stagefright and the sweltering heat of the stage lights.. Perspiring like a pig mann.. That Bao Xian last minute pangseh me.. So got no friend on stage except for Martin and that over enthusiastic Elina.. Felt like a dumbass on stage.. The students not sporting lehh.. But the last part, the train part really came from the idea of the graduation night train that me and my bros did.. But funny lahh.. they look like small kids like dat running around the hall in one straight line like one big snake sia.. LoL..!! Samuel and syed say i do the dance moves cool and relaxed only.. My answer to that was.. " I'm not cool, I'm slick.." then went to band room and slack.. then go kfc and eat.. then go gym.. then go eat kfc again.. jelak siul...


I'm Not Cool.. I'm Slick..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home