Melancholic Rhetoric

Friday, March 17, 2006

Still gloating in my new hairdo.. Very vain sia.. like some kind of bitch like dat.. Hehe..

Downloaded a particular song, "temperature", from sean paul's new album,"The Trinity".. First heard this song when one of the dance groups used it in danceworks... I still cannot forget danceworks, the CJC gurls damn hot mann, somemore dance to such a saucy dance routine.. I kinda like Sean Paul songs.. they mostly fall under the genre of reggae but i prefer referring to them in another way.. his songs, they're like techno and rap integrated together.. So it's high bitrate that keeps my feet tapping, my head bobbing while i'm in a decent mode to biting my lips and having my eyes half closed in high mode to grooving crazily in my insane mode.. I started listening to him since sec 2 when i heard "get busy".. The songs are very jiggy.. The bass beats really gets my body pumping..

Damn Maple.. Why always cannot download the Game client.. I bored at home sia.. Nobody to talk to on MSN.. ALl busy playing CS or maple.. DAmn bored ahh... Somebody pls enlighten my life..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home