Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Got a different hairdo now... Really wanna make myself look chinese.. I think that Oreo bubble tea that ahmad and i had really worked our stomachs and bowels up.. I've been going to the toilet often and that ahmad has been flattulating all the while.. If got no smell, nvm.. But got one hell of a stench...

Ahmad went for his hockey trials at the NIE hockey pitch.. He needed shin-pads and socks so i had to rush there to hand it over to him.. Luckily.. NTU-NIE nearby only.. Take 179 go thr.. I got lost though... That campus is one hell of a BIG place..!! Finally found that pitch.. Very big one lehh... AHmad got dressed and i plomped my ass on a bench by a corner to watch him play..

Later the PJC gurls hockey came... No chiobu lahh.. I think just desperate for attetion coz all wear bright coloured sports bras that kinda "see thru".. Then NJC gurls hockey team came.. The gurls got rather nice asses though.. watched them do warm ups.. Hehe.. Then wen the water sprinklers went shooting, the PJC gurls still kept on running around the pitch.. in the end end up wet.. Then with the combination of bright colour bras plus wet t-shirts equals to a rather erotic picture and a rather horny ahmad.. LoL..!! Kiinda perverse here so gonna stop it..

Looking forward to this sunday.. Gonna meet up with BaoXian.. Dunno wat she's gonna say about my hair.. Sure she cannot recognise me one.. Then she'll go squealing about wat i have done to my hair, as expected..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home