Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Went to the Delta Gym along with Sam and Dzaki after friday prayers.. Well.. Sam and Dzak really surprised to see my new hairdo.. Hehe.. Did the usual stuff.. Train the certain body parts.. Mann.. I really need to gain some height and weight.. I'm too short by my standards and wayy underweight.. Trained until about 5pm then went off to tiong to eat..

Recon the whole of tiong to cool ourselves down.. went to try out the new Xbox 360.. Totally sucks..!! The graphics are nice but the controller really sucks.. So what's the use of having nice graphics wen u can't control the game that well.. Bought BaoXian a birthday card.. Then went to long john to eat... And sam and dzaki went playing Yu-gi-oh cards.. Yu-gi-oh cards..??!! Wat the...??!! They said they wanna take a break from Magic..

Well.. So we parted ways around 7pm like dat.. I had to go help out with one of my young aunts' wedding.. Went there.. disturb my grandaunt like i always do.. I just can't help it.. Being a joker is just in my blood.. My grandma's a joker.. My uncles and so are my aunts.. We're all jokers.. Pro jokers.. not all those lame, ngader-ngader ones.. Those are just act cute ones.. Mine's pro jokers.. Well.. Helped to arrange the tables, chairs and such.. The most irritating part was the arrangement of the buffet tables.. Keep on changing arrangement.. Wat are they thinking..?? Musical chairs isit..?? OR should i put it musical buffet tables..?? Every 10 mins change.. irritating sia..!! Saw a gurl.. Nice.. LTC look.. really nice.. Sweet-looking.. really nice.. Chio.. decent.. Nice.. Really nice.. Can't help it.. really nice..

Tmr got wedding.. must go wash, pick-up dishes.. gonna be a tiring day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home