Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Expected dzaki to come to my hse at 9am.. But he wanted me to meet him at JP kfc.. He wanted me to accompany him for the necessary SP medical check-up.. I had mine a week ago.. Met him at Kfc.. I was rather sleepy though.. Yesterday played soccer with the brothers.. Very tiring..

Well.. Kfc JP has a new face.. Nice revamp.. Air conditioning too cold though.. Dzaki was (as usual) eating.. Helped him finish filling up the medical report then went off to the clininc on the 6th floor of Jp.. Skali reach there the whole clininc was full.. The queue was until the outside of the clinic.. So we went to another nearby clinic by the exterior of JP.. No difference though.. The queue was full but the service for SP students was fast as the majority of patients were originally sick people.. Hehe.. Dzaki gave urine sample.. took height.. did the eye check etc, etc, etc.. Only one last thing to do.. Get an X-ray.. So we went to JP (again).. The xray clinic was there.. The xray clinic too was full.. but got gurls inside.. Not bad, not bad.. Dzak's school got a lot of chiobu.. Not bad.. Well.. waited in line.. Then the chiobus went in to have their xrays done.. Then it was dzaki's turn.. We were done.. Then both of us were discussing on how the gurls had their x-rays done.. While waiting for dzak's turn.. I overheard the gurl next to me explain to her friend that they only had to take off their tops and not their undergarments for the xray to be taken.. So if need to take off top but don't need to take off bra then might as well no need to take off top at all right..?? I dunno.. Only the gurls know as well as the radiographer.. If any of u gurls ever read this and have taken an X-ray b4.. Tell me wat happens in that room.. Hehe..

After that dzaki followed me home.. Played xbox.. i took a quick nap.. then we bounced off to my uncle's place.. He invited me over to play xbox with him.. Played FIFA 06 then let dzaki played his favourite genre of games, racing.. Played Forza motorsport.. Nice game but damn hard to control the car.. Somemore the car easily get damaged.. Well.. at about 4pm dzaki went off.. then i was alone with my uncle... Aper lagi..?? Main FIFA lahh..!!! Fifa all the way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home