Melancholic Rhetoric

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Why do u ppl come up with strange qns..?? Why do u people speculate..?? Why do u ppl have to jump to conclusions..?? Why are u ppl so immature..?? Why..??

People keep on asking.. They keep on asking irrelevant questions.. They keep on asking if there's anything going on between me and Baoxian.. Here's the answer.. No.. there's nothing at all going on between me and her.. We're just friends.. No More, No Less.. Like her..?? Yes i do.. And only as a friend..

I'm not angry.. I'm not mad.. I'm not furious.. I'm just annoyed.. Annoyed but in a forgiving way.. A gentle way.. Why do u people ask this qn just because i'm close to her..?? Even my bestfriend ahmad has to ask this qn.. Why can't u ppl be matured of thinking..?? I know i'm a passionate friend.. But Don't take passion for affection.. these are two entirely different things.. Entirely different.. it's the way i've been raised and the way i lead my live.. It just comes naturally to me.. When i do something or am responsile for something.. I put my sincerest of feelings in it.. This includes the many friendships that i have.. I put my feelings in it.. I'm sincere in it.. I'm always there for help.. It's just a matter of asking.. I'm always there.. No matter our differences..

People.. I'm just utterly disgusted on y'all level of thinking.. But i forgive u.. I always will.. coz everyone makes mistakes.. People.. Pls.. Don't ever ask me about matters of the heart.. Do not ask me about who i like or who i love... It's a hard question to answer.. Pls

Pls don't..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home