Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Flag Day today.. How was it..?? It was terrific..!! Instead of going ard asking for donations with my brothers, i went with hakim and falina.. It was real fun..!! We were stationed at yishun.. LoL..!! I've never felt so sleepy before.. Had to arrive at yishun mrt station by 7am..!!

Well.. At first we tried our luck by stationing ourselves by a bus-stop at northpoint shopping centre.. We weren't so lucky... But it sure was funny.. there was this ahpek who donated to falina.. And falina as a matter of fact is rather "vertically challenged"... When she wanted to give her sticker.. He didn't want it.. The next thing he plucked a sticker from her can and playfully pasted it right on the centre of her forehead..!!! LoL..!! Her was face was like are-u-supposed-to-do-that coz it's her first time selling flags.. She damn blur sia.. LoL...!!! Hakim was rather fortunate.. Lots of people donated to him and even gave him dollar notes..

We then changed location in between the mrt station and a traffic junction.. Our cans went clinking with the melody of coins, and notes, being dropped in.. We stood there for about 2 hours then took a break.. Ate at mac.. Falina seems to enjoy the current edition of happy meal toys.. I think so too.. Esp the pink one that tilts its head from side to side when u wind it up.. LoL..!! Hafiz likes happy meal toys..!! Well.. we parted ways wen we can't stand the afternoon heat.. I went to novena and went to jon's pent house whr most of my brothers were.. Then we went back to SP..

Well... I collected a total of $21.10... Since my collection exceed $20.. I get 3 hours cut off from my 10 hour CIP... I realised that, that cute and damn chio gurl that ahmad and i saw at NP is in SP..!!! Arrgghhh..!! Somemore in my school..!!! Arrgghhh..!!! She damn chio and cute..!!!

After that went to meet up with my brothers at the usual meeting point of the convention centre.. So every afternoon when all of us end at approximately the same time we all meet at the convention centre.. Went to eat at FC4.. talked cock, laughh.. And all the sort of crap that me and my brothers spew..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home