Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finally got my laptop configured.. It was a really frustrating period of time wen i didn't have a laptop to do, learn my programming stuff... And now that i have got it configured.. That's a burden of my shoulders.. NOw i have freedom of using the SP wireless infrastructure.. Well.. it came at a cost though.. Now every acer program has been wiped out.. And my sound device ain't working no more.. Which is starting to get on my nerves coz i always listen to music wen i'm on the com.. or in this case.. the laptop..


Nothing much today though.. Maths.. break.. then had programming.. During the break.. Me and my peeps went to FC4 which is the nearest foodcourt to our building.. Given that it's "so-called" the engineering FC.. i saw that NP gurl.. i don't know how to call it.. whether she was the one who saw me.. or i saw her.. Coz wen i entered the fc and was searching for available seats.. She fell into my line of sight.. and she was looking at me.. ANd again.. she gave that look.. She really is pretty to me... Her eyes are attractive.. They're always sparkling and she always smiles wif her eyes.. I dunno how to describe it.. It's just.. it's just that way.. Then her smile.. Wow.. A fine set of teeth to go with a beautiful smile.. Which somehow purses her cheeks and make them rosy.. She's Phat (pretty, hot and tempting).. kinda like fergie's, from black eyed peas, figure.. I mlike gurls wif that figure.. It's kinda nice..


Well.. Got 2 new additions to my class.. One a transfer course case.. And the other.. A higher NITEC graduate.. They're nice ppl.. After all.. with a class like mine.. every day is a happy day..


My life is changing every minute, every day, every week, every month.. I'm really changing, morphing into a different someone.. I don't seem to be spewing out vulgarities anymore.. LoL..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home