Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Simple, ordinary day in a simpleton's simple life.. Math's.. boring.. but i kept myself busy wif doodling and helping firdaus wif the maths.. Occasionally looked out the window.. Stare at the dark clouds that really spoke of rain to come.. watched people play street soccer down below.. Just stared into the distance until firdaus asks for help or the teacher goes on to something new.. which is really rare for her to teach something new in the first term.. So i just stared outside.. thoughts ran thru my mind.. Many thoughts.. Coming to the end of the lesson, my teacher showed us 2 video clips of 2 cute lil gurls singing.. the first lil malay gurl was nice.. The 2nd featured a lil korean gurl dressed in the traditional korean costume singing a cute song.. I really like the korean gurl..!!

Well.. I saw that Np gurl again.. I call her Sparkles.. As everytime i see her and take a glimpse at her face.. Her eyes always sparkles.. She really is dat cute and hot and beautiful and sexy..!! *sigh*.. If only i can have her.. that'll be a miracle.. *sigh*..

Programming was fun.. I've now mastered the ways of C++... First to finish 2 assignments and get them correct.. As well as writing down the respective pseudocodes... I'm all prepared for the test next week..
Tmr.. we're gonna celebrate ruth's birthdae which falls on the 12th.. so gonna be a surprise early b'day..

I love Sparkles..!!


Here's the lil gurl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home