Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wahh....!!!!!!! Today really started with a damn suay day for me mann... First.. i failed my DE test.. luckily it's not counted... Then going to friday prayers i nearly waited for an hour for the bus.. Abt 50 mins++.. After friday prayers even more suay.. waited for the damn bus for 1 and a half hours..!!!! It was really getting on my nerves.. Abg khairul, his cousin and I were fidgeting and were constantly pacing the whole length of the busstop.. Damn were we pissed.. I could take it anymore.. I leaped up from my seat shouting "Buay tahan ahh...!!!! Take cab larh..!!" And took a cab we did... really frustrating lorr.. lucky the weather not so hot.. the sky spoke of rain to come.. Didnt go for self-revision.. Too tired and pissed off.. Instantaneuosly went home..

Before that i had my lunch at jurong point banquet.. meeting up wif ahmad later.. Well... Met up wif ahmad then bounced off to my home.. Ahmad played my Xbox for a moment b4 he went for his hockey training..

Haiz..Damn tired sia.. Nvm.. Tmr got archery.. Can at least meet my peeps...
I certainly am..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home