Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, May 18, 2006

SPRC rocks..!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh...!!!!

Had my second test in SP today.. C++ test.. got a 98/100.. Good.. But not good enuff.. It's never enuff until i get my AD distinction.. High expectations ehh.. Oh well.. Maths.. Boring.. As usual.. Looked out the window and just stared into the sky..

Lin Kaung and Jumadi pangseh me for RC.. Lin Kaung had library club duty and ahmad fell sick.. Grr.. weakling.. Luckily got khalaf to accompany me.. Well.. I made new friends though.. RC really is fun.. Imagine the euphoria of blood gushing in ur veins as u stand clinging to the wall as the wind blows thru ur hair and the adrenaline of being at such a great height just lifts ur spirits.. Haaaahhhhhh..... Pretty tiring though.. My first attempt at the wall was rather not good as i fell quite often.. Once i got my groove on.. I was like Nightcrawler.. LoL..!! Had to stand there clinging onto the tiles for 2 and a half minutes.. short break.. then another 2 and a half minutes of gruelling, arm-numbing, finger clenching wall clinging.. was to built endurance.. Oh well.. Had real fun.. Haiz.. Archery very leceh lehh.. 3 days straight i go to the club house and sure got something they ask me to return tmr.. Tmr must pay the camp fee.. just now they turn me down coz they out of receipts.. then friday's the actual camp... *sighhh*.. Hen le ehh...


Tonite's the night... Arsenal or Barcelona..??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home