Melancholic Rhetoric

Friday, June 02, 2006

CIP is damn troublesome mann... All the administrative stuff that we have to do.. Not to mention those in charge.. Thank you guys so much..!! Relax.. relax.. There's always are way out.. *twis*..
So CIP.. we're gonna do it as a class.. Gonna set up booths in a flea market.. I'm one of the treasurers of one of the two booths.. It'll be a success i'm sure.. Just get the necessary CIP hours enuff lerr.. No need to carev about how much profit we gain.. Just care about the CIP sudah..

Praying zuhur was rather "freaky".. it was raining so heavily.. In the middle of praying then out of nowhere lightning struck.. The thunderclap that followed was instantaneous.. It's like u see a flash of light then *BOOM*...!! I could see the lightning in my line of sight and it was damn close.. i think hit the sports complex.. I was scared honestly.. Coz i was praying on the topmost level of the topmost building in SP.. so if lightning were to strike.. I'll be a sitting duck.. By God's will.. I'll be fried to a crisp.. kot mati dalam iman..

One week..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home