Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I dunno how to start this.. You're the only one outside my family to really care about me at this point of time.. Many times you asked me whether i was fine even though i insistently told u that i'll be fine.. You still cared for me no matter how much i told u that i'm okay.. It's as if u could fill wat i feel inside.. Thanking you over a text service is not enough for the amount of concern that u have over my well-being.. So.. in any way possible.. I'm always gonna thank you.. Thank you for caring.. Thank you for being stubborn in ensuring that i'm okay.. It's really comforting to know someone who can see beyond me and know how i truly feel inside.. Thank you.. Thank you so much.. Thank you so so so so much... Thank you.. In return.. I dedicate myself to provide u aid, care and concern when u need it.. Provide you with the comfort of knowing that there's always a bright side of life.. I'll be your shoulder to cry on.. I'll be your blanket of security.. I'll be your punching bag.. I'll be your everything.. U know who you are.. Thank you so much.. Thank you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home