Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Weekend writeout..


Sorry guys.. been kinda busy lately.. 3 projects, assignments and tests back to back three days in a row.. so kinda busy..

Saturday training started early.. for once.. had this different format.. but it wasn't at all carried out.. but i applaude the seniors for making this new format.. really shows the discipline.. good one there seniors..!! *applause*.. Well.. i was trying to start it out cold.. as in taking scores cold.. never had warm-up ends.. just go and shoot 2 sighter then 6 ends of 6.. But it was a really wrong move.. my score sucked.. and it continue to suck so badly.. up till lunch.. lunch.. shuyu was having this CIP program with primary school kids.. aahhh... shuyu.. gorgeous and amazingly pretty.. ahh.. only eye candy.. must respect the fact that she is attached.. oh well.. no harm in looking right..?? besides.. there's a cavity in my chest where my heart once was.. i have no heart.. after lunch, i checked my equipment again.. then it dawned o me that my string serving had frayed and it was acting like Hoyt's string shox system.. dampening my shots making all of them go low.. so i had munweng help me cut them off.. and i was back to shooting my best.. guolong taught me a new method of "gripping" the bow in the followthrough sequence.. really helps.. after which it was real effective to the state that every end i shot i got 50pts and above.. which finally tallied to a total of 306..!! That's alot.. but i know i can do much better.. i believe i can do it.. i can do it..


Sunday..

Nothing much to say.. was damn tired.. i spent some time applying teflon to my busted string serving.. my scores were pretty low by my standards but never going below the range of 290.. damn tired.. sianz.. monday i was having a practical labtest that i'm like doing alone even though its groupwork.. sian tiaw.. brought back the limbs that mr wee lent me..

it's a rather short and non-detailed entry as compared to the other weekend writeouts.. i'm sorry.. i'll do my best to keep ya'll entertained..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home