Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

One of the worst nights in my life.. Couldn't at all have a quarter of an hour of pure slumber.. I couldn't breathe.. My sore throat was killing me.. The build-up of phlegm in my throat was blocking out my air supply.. And i had to constantly wake up to forcefully swallow the phlegm down or go to the kitchen and spit that slimy thing out.. i couldn't sleep with all these.. but the exhaustion was immense.. Tired after a day.. And tired when i'm half dead.. I can barely even talk.. Subuh was a draagg.. I couldn't even say "allahuakbar".. Damn, i'm real sick.. If this doesn't get any better by tonight i'm off to see a doctor..

Went back to school.. Got my project 1 stuff then stayed back for awhile to do some revision.. Gotta start mugging now..(am i using the word right?) MSTs are straight after the holidays.. Must study liao ahh.. But right now..I'm half dead.. My sore throat's still killing me.. I can't even talk properly.. Damn.. On top of it i have a rasping cough.. And it sure damn hurts whenver i cough.. Guess i don't like being sick afterall ehh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home