Melancholic Rhetoric

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Archery was the usual.. burn under the scorching sun session.. Putting on the sunblock was rather funny.. I accidentally smeared it into my nose and my whole face turned red esp my nose.. It was tingling mann... LoL..!! Terrence was laughing at me all the time.. Oh well.. I had a bow all to myself for about an hour till jeremy came.. Was rather fun.. All my ends were yellow, that's about 6 ends.. Until jeremy arrived and i got distracted.. Oh well.. When he left.. i was left alone for a moment.. And i got my groove on.. Another 2 yellow ends.. shiok.. my form has really improved.. Just need consistency in my release..

Spending an hour talking to you was great.. I got to know more about u.. And i believe u got to know me better too.. It really was great having that conversation with you.. I loved it.. Looking forward to the next time we meet... Then can converse with u again.. I really loved it.. On top of all.. I love being with you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home