Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, June 26, 2006

Germany are thru..!! Next opponents.. Argentina.. gonna be a tough match..

Looking at my fingers.. they're crooked.. they bend in at the middle joint then bend out again.. I knew this since i was young.. I have my mother's fingers.. but hers aren't crooked.. Somehow i kinda like 'em crooked.. And now.. i realise what marvels my fingers hold.. The stationary that i use.. all of them.. their tips are rather small.. those ranging from the standard 0.5 to 0.38 to the smallest i've ever used, 0.28.. Rather small right..?? I kinda like my stationary to have tiny tips so that i can write my own intricate way.. I realise that my fingers.. Are scribe's fingers.. I have the hands of a scribe.. That should explain my extreme liking of writing and also to write in a rather small font.. To the certain extent that my poly friends say that i have the hand-writing of gurls, that i write like gurls.. So neat for a guy like me.. They even compared them to my female classmates.. Who were also surprised that that's my hand-writing.. I never did like writing big.. That's why i've got problems doing project work where u have to write on those vanguard sheets and mahjong paper.. They'll be big at the beginning then slowly become small at the end.. So i'll ask my classmates to write 'em.. I just love being able to write in a small, neat, intricate font.. It's kinda cool.. LoL..!!
Tmr's the start of the MSTs.. good luck everyone..

Hands of a Scribe..

1 month..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home