Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, June 24, 2006

World cup.. o' world cup.. Nothing definitely is impossible.. Seeded teams not making it to the second round.. Czech's out.. Poland's out.. Japan's out.. Most probably France is gonna go out too.. most probably.. Le bleus.. Don't let me down.. the only other team i support to not show results.. Germany's rockin' it..!! They're facing sweden next.. My uncle and aunt came by in the morning to catch the brazil match.. And my uncle was constantly going.. "Gemok. score ahh.. gemok".. Referring to the overweight, fat ronaldo.. LoL..!! And indeed he scored.. 2 goals somemore.. Guess he still hasn't lost the fear that he strikes into the hearts of defenders and goalies..

Dunno why i suddenly got an interest in Naginata.. must be too much watching martial arts movies.. But singapore got no naginata classes.. guess i have to work it out on my own, by watching videos..
Damn..!! I got a nasty rash on my neck.. damn it's burning..

Thinking of you gave me sleepless nights for your slender grace filled me with quiet delight.. And sleepless nights i sure did have..
Missed dearly o' strong, complain-y one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home