Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Finally..!!
MSTs are over..

But a sad end to it.. The last paper.. Structured Programming was rather screwed up... How to score like this..?!?! If i don't do well for this paper.. I'm gonna re-take it.. Damn u Wing.. Dunno how to teach.. Right now i sit in silent anger.. Fists clenched till my knuckles turn white.. Damn it man..!! I'm not alone in this misery.. Neither are my classmates.. For both DBE classes taught under wing hung.. The whole test was screwed up..!! AAaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh...!!!!!!!!! *Bam*.. Shit.. I broke my brother's cupboard door again.. Now all 5 doors are broken due to my punching.. *wicked laugh*.. Strange.. I don't feel any pain.. Must punch something harder.. Must break something.. LoL..!! Getting way out of hand here.. LoL..!! Go play xbox and play survival mode on DOA 3.. Whack every character that gets in my way.. *wicked laugh*..

Charming, Enchantingly Sweet..

Damn.. I need to get a haircut too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home