Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Finally...!! A testimonial that i didn't ask for..!! Thx Jiia..!!

School was kinda boring.. Back to engineering stuff.. Cannot retake the tests coz they only constituent 5% of the total.. *sigh*.. Oh well... Back to breadboarding.. Breadboarding must have been wiped totally from my mind coz i made a damn silly mistake.. I overloaded the circuit board.. And guess wat.. It blew up..!! LoL..!! I was increasing the voltage and not realising that the circuit was smoking.. Luckily lin kaung saw the smoke emitting and quickly stopped me.. But it was too late, LoL..!! Snap, crackle, pop.. Went the circuit.. LoL..!! Smoke was everywhere.. LoL..!! It really was funny.. coz my reaction to it was.. "why the hell is smoke coming out from my circuit..?!?!".. Then i quickly turned the voltage supply off.. LoL..!! It was funny..!!

Telling me that u miss me out of the blue was really heart tugging.. I miss u too... Counting the moments till u appear before my eyes.. I just can't wait..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home