Melancholic Rhetoric

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Les Bleus..!! Ooooohhhhh...!!!!! Les Bleus..!! Les Bleus Are Through..!!!!

Brazil.. tsk tsk.. How arrogant can ur team be..?!?! Perreira.. U've got it all wrong.. How does putting ronaldinho as an upfront striker gonna work when the French midfield is so compact that he can never get the ball..?? Your players are short.. The french are tall.. How does playing long balls work, perreira..?!?! Why didn't u want to clamp Zidane down..?!?! He's the playmaker of the french legion... Now he has run amok over your players and leave them in his wake.. tsk tsk.. Perreira.. Perreira.. Wat happened Perreira..?? Brazilian samba, fancy soccer can never withstand the French techical flair.. Where was roberto carlos when Henry scored the winning goal..?? Probably watching in awe and fear as the french legion literally went aerial for the ball.. And Henry.. God..!! U were aiming for dida's head weren't you..? LoL..!! Spectacular goal..

And sorry to my guys out there who support brazil.. Esp roy and ros.. I can't help it.. Brazil are out.. Now whenever i see those commercials whr s'poreans say that brazil are gonna take home the cup.. Oh well.. All i can say is.. " Brazil..??! Most definitely Brazil..?! Ahh.. Crap..!! Brazil win the cup..?!?! Ahh.. kiss my ass..!!" Oops.. Went to far there.. Sorry roy.. I know u have their blood.. I know u are never gonna watch the world cup again (as if).. But.. The statistics show.. Brazil has never beaten france in the world cup.. Tsk tsk.. Roy, roy.. LoL..!! Brazil..!! Kalah.. kalah.. kalah.. kalah..!! Buat aku ketawa...!! Tengok Brazil Keluar..!! Damn.. I'm bad..

Whr's england..?? No whr in the last four.. *wicked laughter*.. Aye.. I'm damn bad.. Sorry lahh... I can't help it..

And yeah.. Guys.. Whenever i feel damn embarrased.. My face would turn red and i'll have a weird smile on my face.. And.. Tears would actually well-up in my eyes.. They actually do..

My sweetest angel.. Pls tell them you're okay.. I know i'm not sweet.. I know i'm very sensitive.. I know *sniff*.. *waaaahhh*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home