Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Damn..

My academic life is toppling.. Wat went wrong..?? I studied so hard.. yet the results don't show.. It must have been my constant mistake of studying too hard then mixing up all the techniques, methods, formulas etc, etc.. I have to retake it again.. Just ain't right.. Scoring 3 Cs ain't nice... Wat went wrong..?? *sigh*.. Hearing my marks in the morning.. waahh.. heartache ahh.. No mood to eat ahh.. Still haven't got back my structured programming marks yet.. Though they only makes 5% each of the final score.. still it ain't enough.. I gotta retake it.. 2nd term is too short.. Only 7 weeks.. *sigh*..

Take care people.. *sigh*.. I worry to much.. Well.. it's better than not worring at all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home