Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Poly50...!!!

What a wonderful day today...!!! First i passed my structured programming ahh..!!

Poly50 run was indeed great.. There were lots of people.. Honestly.. it was so jam packed that it looked like herds of sheep running ard.. LoL..!! It was tiring.. Not to mention hot.. The sun was belting down on us like a midday sun.. And i screwed up a lap..!! Aaarrrgghhh...!!!! But i managed to correct it on my own... fuuhh... Archery team 1 got 19th place and team 2 got 55th.. Well done everybody.. I was like a mini bulldozer when i barged thru 4 runners who had just passed their lap card and refused to move aside.. Oh well.. I think i elbowed the last guy too hard.. Oh well.. Stand in my way somemore lahh..

Damn.. The muscle aches, pulls, strains are starting to emerge.. especially my right leg.. It totally hurts.. Looks like i'm gonna walk like a penguin tmr.. *sigh*..

I really enjoyed the time we spent together.. Very precious the time was.. The moment we spent can't be described in words.. It's just great..!! I loved it..!! Do it often kay.. Looking forward to the next moment we do spend time like the one we had today.. I really loved it.. Have a good rest and take care kay..


Archery Poly50ers.. U guys rock..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home