Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Oww....

I'm getting my groove on with my studies.. Hee..!! Rather happy with myself that my studies in class seems to have improved.. Thx alot Mr See-Tow..!! Hee..!! Must be the changed mindset... Now that some problems and milestones in my life have been accomplished..

After a numb-feeling friday prayers.. I bounced of to my grandmama's.. Miss her.. Go there.. Chit chat.. I wonder how she manages to weave those small, tiny beads into marvellous works.. Bracelets.. Rings.. Necklaces.. Chokers.. Wow..!! Hee.. Ate.. watched tv then went home..

Oww... My left arm hurts.. Sitting with u in the bus was fun.. even though we were rather quiet.. Then i walked with u to JE entertainment centre.. My dear.. I have never been to a cinema before lahh.. How i know that the movie theaters are on the ground floor..?? No need to punch lahh.. Oww.. Pleeaaakkk...!!! And u landed ur punch.. Oww.. Kena the pressure point sia.. Instantaneously can't feel my arm.. The feeling like kena the funny bone like that.. It's like there was no blood flow there.. really hit the pressure point sia.. Oww.. I can't feel my arm.. I think must go into the "cacat ambulance" alrdy.. hee.. Don't cry over it pls.. pls don't cry.. later i also cry.. don't cry pls.. My fault also.. It's just my fault kay.. not urs.. Like i told u.. I'm ur punching bag.. Punch me.. Be it a stress-relieving punch or a painful playful one.. I promised to be ur punching bag (rmb dat poem).. Go ahead punch me.. Punch me.. It'll be fine.. Hopefully *gulp*.. hee..

Love ya..!! Hee..!! Oww..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home