Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Toooddaaayyy... tooddaaayyy...
tooodaayy is the day..

today's the day that i take out my irritatingly ticklish bandage.. As well as glimpse at the wound after the stitching.. i didn't get a chance to take a look at it as the surgeon covered it up instantaneously when she was done sewing it up.. So today.. at 11pm.. my bandage goes off.. hee.. happy happy.. hee.

School today was easy.. coz i paid attention.. LoL..!! Finally got into my senses that i must start to study properly.. LoL..!! To the end of the day.. My grp gathered to discuss the IPB2.. Who cares if we have to use only 5 input connectors..?? We thought we had to use 3 chips due to the 5 input change.. but realise that we still can use 2 chips..!!! Hooo...!!! Take that..!! Heeyaahh..!! Just need a little modifying.. Modified then now left with the wire planning which I have to do and then the soldering.. Hee..

Trip home was alone.. (as always unless going home with her).. Got those damn stares again.. u all wait ahh.. tonight i get the bandage off.. i show u staring idiots my stitched up nose.. But then my mum wants it to be covered.. How...?? But i think covering it is kinda cool.. Just need to bandage in a cool way ahh.. But then my gurl wants it to be open.. How..?? Dunno lahh.. see how later tonight..

At boon lay interchange.. I met someone.. The first person who showed me the world of love.. The first person who showed me the hardships that one has to endure when falling in love.. One can never forget your first love.. I met Charlotte.. Or rather.. She saw me.. Coz i think the bandage on the nose is really an attention seeker (damn it).. LoL..!! Our eyes met.. We both smiled.. She pointed to her nose.. And i shooked my head.. LoL..!! then we waved.. Those cute cute waves whr the fingers go like.. hard to explain ahh.. LoL..!! Nice seeing u, gurl after 3 years.. Hee..

Read cheongkeat's blog.. LoL..!! Got a section dedicated to me.. LoL..!! Hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home