Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Couldn't at all get a decent 15 mins of sleep... I was too worried.. Nothing's much worse that watching helplessly as the one u love suffer.. *sigh*.. And the amount of indignity that i get.. *sigh*.. Damn was i worried about u..

School.. Engineering.. Wow.. Ocilloscopes and function generators.. Damn complicated.. Though i have to say the machines are cool.. They sure are damn hard to operate.. Took 2 hours just to get the basics right.. But it's rather cool though..

Integrated project board 2 of the Project 1 module was tough.. The Karnaugh maps and Boolean simplification was confusing.. I just stood there over Mr Lim's shoulder watching him commune with my lecturer Mr See Tow on a group's IPB2 design.. They've managed to do it all onto 3 chips.. Wow.. The less chips in the board the better it is.. After the lecturers were done with the other group.. Mr See-Tow attended to mine.. Only left falina and me of my grp.. The others cabut alrdy.. And wow.. He just went to help us simplify the circuit further then we realise that we only need 2 chips..!! WOW..!! 2 chips...!! LaaLaaLaaLaa.. *do the penguin dance*.. Hee.. One obstacle down.. two more to go.. wire planning and the soldering part.. Hee.. IPB2 here i come..

I really don't like being a treasurer.. Going around the class loan-shark-ing really is not my kind of thing.. Somemore my wallets all torn up.. Everytime change money sure something drop out wann. Irritating sia..

Tmr SPSU street soccer competition at 5pm.. *sigh*.. Hope i've not lost my form.. Haven't played competitive soccer in a long long time..

Didn't get to see u today.. But just knowing that u're safely back home is suffice.. And gurl.. I really, seriously forgotten that my day is 9 days from now.. I seriously forget lahh.. walao.. say i aksyen only.. I really dunno ler.. Too caught up with you and my school work to bother about that day.. Really...

*Penguin Dance*.. Hee..

What the hell is Small Boys..?!?!?!
KokHow.. Pls lahh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home