Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, June 11, 2007

holidays..

and so.. the holidays are here.. not much of a holidays.. my MSTs are right after the holidays.. so i'll be spending most of the holidays studying.. the first week would be down to enjoying my holidays and training.. the second week.. i'll transform into a nerd.. studying.. studying.. studying.. 5 papers over 5 days.. sian diao..

NUS compy is just around the corner and i'm not participating in it..!! how cool is that..?!?! AHAHAHHA..

come to think of it.. it really is a blessing in disguise for myself.. shaun has been teaching me and changing my form as well.. during this time period.. the reason for him changing my form.. my original form had some elements of his form so might as well change it fully to his.. and now.. in 2 weeks.. i have fully changed my form to that of shaun's.. and now we're like the carbon copy of each other.. kekekekeke.. thx shaun..!! i hate to say this.. but again.. it's all down to practice.. (i just keep on repeating this.. damnit.)

hah.. wat else.. hmm..

arrows.. ahh yes.. arrows.. getting them soon.. mid-august..!! oooo.. this is gonna be so cool..!! and my financial plans for it is going oh so well.. hmm.. IVP is around the same period.. should i stick to my plats or my new arrows..?? hmm.. i dunno.. iiiiiii ddooooonnnn'''tttt kkknnnoooowwww.. *head shakes*.. kekekekekekeke..

well.. since i've got nothing much to write.. let's talk abt other things.. Silat IVP should have ended now.. Falina got 5th placing in regu.. and Hadi broke his fingers in a sparring match but won it 3-0..!! too bad he can't go thru coz of his fingers.. wat a waste.. tsk tsk..

hmm.. wat else.. yeah.. finally went to FC6 to eat.. ate with falina and aizat.. cheap good food.. but too far away to consider it.. met erianti though.. and she still owes me a lunch appointment.. overdue giler..

hmm.. dunno wat came into me.. volunteered myself to try to do something crazy.. well.. no harm trying.. maybe i can do it.. it really is mutually beneficial.. i'll give it a good try.. but don't count on it happening.. i said i'll give it a good try..

nothing much to talk abt.. maybe i'll come up with something wise to rant abt..

enjoy the holidays everyone..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home