Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Aargghhh..!!!

Still sick.. *sniff*.. but i feel abit better.. didn't go to zhenghua today.. hopefully tmr i can train well.. and hopefully i can get a team.. most probably.. i'll team up with brandon and lionel.. how much i sucked for the trial.. but i managed to qualify and that's all that matters..

i've made the decision to go on with the event.. no matter how much i sucked during the trial.. i wanna redeem myself again at the actual event.. i know i can do it.. i will do it.. i will prove myself once more.. the most important thing is for me to gain experience from this event.. i will get to know new friends..

i have faith in myself.. if i had the courage to begin, then i have the courage to succeed.. i rmb i said this to someone and that someone did succeed.. dunno whether that person did listen to me..

anyways.. if i had the courage to brave odds and challenge myself to this event.. and now that i've qualified.. there's no turning back.. the same courage that saw my weakened self thru the trial will see me thru the main event again.. courage.. that's what i proudly have.. the courage to go against all odds without a moment's pause.. as i find myself caught in the moment.. adrenaline pulsing thru my veins.. i will succeed.. i will emerge victorious..


i cannot defect.. not when i'm in this deep.. the friends i have made.. the people whom i trust.. the ppl who have trust and faith in me.. i cannot defect.. i cannot betray them.. i cannot leave them.. i cannot.. maybe the time when i thought of defecting.. it was the only probable and quick solution to my problems.. but now.. i've found a better solution.. so my decision has been made.. i will not defect.. never.. thru thick and thin.. i will never defect..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home