Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

been a real hectic few weeks for me..

countless of assignments.. presentations.. paperwork.. paperwork.. and more paperwork.. e-learning is like totally fucked up.. not only blackboard loading slow.. but the online quizzes and assignments due from the so called "e-lessons" are really frustrating..

2nd archery trials started well.. but i screwed the first round mid way.. took sometime before i got my mojo on again.. but by then.. it was too late for me to catch up.. it was disastrous.. i was trying to win back the scores i lost.. but the feeling was great coz i was focused and relaxed.. was a really windy day.. to the extent that 2 boards ( un-pegged) were blown off the stand and the 2 of the arrows on them broke.. =(.. damn sadded..

i really need to buck up with my work.. must clean up my room first.. ahahah.. so messy.. not conducive for studying... i can feel my studies deteriorating.. and i most certainly don't want that happening to me.. ( like who doesn't).. i've been known to be good on the rebound.. standing up after the fall.. and i can feel myself falling.. both archery and studies wise.. studies.. not so much.. but archery.. i can say.. a real devastating drop.. i think i really have to change my glasses.. i keep on having 2 images appearing when i aim.. most probably due to my eyes switching to the vision of the eye with the higher clarity in aiming.. i don't like..!!! then.. nowadays.. the weather is like so damn freaky.. so hot.. so hot.. SO HOT...!!!!!! how to train like this..?!?! rain better lah.. at least still can shoot.. but the retrieving can slowly pull pull ahh..

haiz.. everythings falling and i'm slowly picking up the pieces.. hope this holidays.. i can get myself back up together again.. i really wanna be an all-rounder.. good in sports.. good in studies.. haiz.. i know i can do it.. and i WILL do it..!!!

i really never thought myself saying this.. but i dunno wat to blog.. =P.. later my cousin shahidah scold me.. coz she's like saying that my blog entries are so damn long and lose her midway thru reading the entry.. then i like suddenly have nothing to write.. but right now.. very very very very bbbuuusssyyyy... =P.. but trust me.. my blog will again flow with my long entries..


take care ya'll.. peace.. (^.^)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home