Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, December 24, 2007

Lonely days never fail to bring back memories and bring me back down to earth.
Yepp. i'm lonely. For a good 4 days. My whole extended family, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents are all overseas. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to be exact. I'm not fond of travelling with my family, too much fuss. And i especially hate travelling to Malaysia.

Oh well. Back to the first sentence. Looking around me in my home, everything's in place. Nothing's in a mess. The quiet ambience. Nice and humble. Just the way i like it. Bringing me back down to earth. Appreciating all the minor, small things. Doing daily tasks. Eating breakfast in the dining room - quiet, the munching of cereals and the slurping of milk are the only sounds. Lunch pretty much the same. Dinner, real quiet, with the exception of the tv on. Nice, i like it. All lonely and cold. Always loved the feeling of being alone and humbled.

Memories. I went to watch a late movie with ryan, guolong, shaun and rachel at JP. National Treasure: Book of Secrets. The last movie i watched was Ratatouille. Well. A nice show. Pretty much a modern Indiana Jones kind of show. But sitting there, i was more overwhelmed by the memories that came flooding thru my mind as i sat there in the cold soft darkness. the memories.

it was the same seat.

Archery. Learned somethings that totally changed my perspective of archery performance in equipment and i believe, it will revolutionize the way people think in the club. The knowledge revolution. Thanks to Wee Peng. Nice, friendly guy. To think a National archer would be even talking to me and exchanging knowledge rapidly and learning new things. Same thing happened with Ting Yue. They saw me, they invited me to talk with them. New things learned. Humble and Self-less. Amazing. i'm impressed. I want to shoot with them one day, in a competition perhaps. To be by their side, with them at their full peformance mindset. Wonder how it feels like. I really want to know how it feels.

Hardwork again. As always. I want to change a lot of things. Everything. From my own performance to helping other archers. It was nice to see Kai and Christine shooting again. Moving up to recurve ain't easy. And to see that they really want to improve really makes me proud of them. For myself. i have to work hard. I don't have the money so i'm restricted to only hardwork for me to get myself at the top again. Intend to change my equipment. Well, i intend to, that doesn't mean i'll get to.


42 & 1.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home