Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, December 17, 2007

Day by day. As time passes me by. There's no doubt my insecurities are back to kill me once again like they have before. Killing me softly. But i cannot deny the fact that i was cast aside, thrown away, ridiculed by the things that set me aside from everyone. The very things that i hate myself for. My insecurities.

and as the days pass me by. For every moment that i am ridiculed or cast aside, hatred surges thru my veins. Hatred of everything. Hatred of everyone. Hatred of myself. My heart, if i ever had one, is no longer wat it was. Pulsating with hatred, pumping it thru my body. But. But all that is changing. There's no more hatred. No more. It's been replaced by something else.

And that something else is none other then sorrow. I see no point in displaying hate. No point at all. I wasn't born to hate or ever display it. Ir's just not me.

Some people tell me that i have a good heart, a kind heart. Harbouring no hatred, no anger. Helping those in need. Being a friend to those alone. Some people say that i have a face that brings a smile to them and when i smile, it brings laughter to them. Maybe that's all about to change.

The sorrow in me is unrelentless. It's everywhere i turn. Everywhere i walk. Everytime i smile. Everytime i laugh. It's there. It's there to change the mood. To dampen my spirits. To make me realise how harsh and unfair the world really is. I'm drowned in sorrow and there's no one that can bring me back. No one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home