Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cold..

No use being kind.
No use being cordial.
No use being considerate.
No use smiling.
No use.
No use.

I have to be heartless.
I have to be cold.
I have to be cruel.
I have to burn with hatred.
I have to fume with rage.
I have to..
I have to..

It's particularly no use being a good person.. where ppl whom i deem as friends disregard me, casting me aside for the lies and masks of others.. And when they most need help and someone to talk to they confide in me. Why is that? what about the others who lie and cheat and act..? wat about them..? where are they..? Where are they when u most need help..?

They're never there.. selfish creatures.. and wat hurts me the most is that after such time and advice given, they cast me aside again going for the liars..

i know i've mentioned this before.. it's a vicious cycle that i throw myself into for the sake of others.. but i cannot continue with this anymore.. this time it's real..

cold.. hollow.. empty..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home